48" x 36"
I have finally completed the first painting in my series of Brill Trolley buses. This painting took much longer than I was expecting because of all the reflections and peeling paint. It was a challenge to capture the decay of the buses in paint.
My starting goal was to complete a painting in the series every two weeks, and although I went over by two days on this one, I still want to aim for two paintings a month. The thing that excited me most about the image from which I painted this was the way the tops of the buses almost disappear into the grey sky. I am going to get going on the second painting soon, and may post some process pictures for that one.